- Investment Policy Statement Development, Review & Consultation
- Portfolio Construction & Implementation
- Manager Selection – Including Alternative Investments
- Active Risk Management
- Liquidity Management
- Customized Reporting
- Board Presentations & Education
- Environmental, Social & Governance (ESG) Investment Strategies
Proactive Communication. Transparent Solutions.
Before anything else, we take the time to understand your organization and what you hope to achieve. We view our relationships as long-term partnerships. We serve as a trusted advisor to boards and nonprofit executives, offering informed advice and thoughtful solutions. By engaging and educating board members, we create an environment of trust, openness, and transparency about the investments that support the mission of your organization.
We also act as an extension of your team. Institutions are often confronted with resource constraints – on both personnel and time. We allow you to focus on other initiatives while we actively manage the investment portfolio, oversee your liquidity needs, and provide ongoing reporting. Crucially, as your OCIO we offer fiduciary oversight that provides the board and the organization with a robust (and necessary) risk management framework.
- Fully Customized Asset Allocation and Portfolio Construction. We understand that your institution is unique. Our portfolios are tailored to your specific needs.
- Investment Policy Statements. We work with you to establish an effective governance document that outlines the parameters for portfolio construction.
- Open-Architecture Investment Platform. We provide access to a broad range of investment products and strategies in addition to our proprietary research.
- Our Size is an Asset. We are large enough to access high-quality managers and command favorable terms, but not so large that we have to avoid capacity-constrained segments of the market that could offer better alpha opportunities.
- ESG and SRI Directives. We are experienced at implementing environmental, social, and governance (ESG) and socially responsible investing (SRI) mandates, while remaining faithful to your broader investment framework and risk/return targets.
- Flexible Engagement. We can design our reporting layout and delivery to meet the specific needs of your board and executives, and we will work with you to identify an appropriate meeting cadence.
- Dedicated Support. Your Client Advisor is the single point of contact for everything related to your organization’s investments. Our team of analysts, investment professionals, and operations group members provides ongoing support.