Currently Crescent Grove Advisors is looking for a Financial Analyst
As a CGA Analyst you will:
- Assist assigned Senior Client Advisor with the financial counseling of a number of high net worth families.
- Provide customized analyses and individualized reports to solve clients’ unique and often complex financial matters.
- Develop proposals for prospective clients. This entails gathering all client financial information and creating a detailed approach for transitioning and deploying assets.
- Preparation of Federal and State returns to be reviewed by CGA’s Tax Manager as well as preparation of quarterly tax projections to assist in assessing estimated payments.
- Assist Senior Client Advisor with idea generation and problem solving on complex financial situations.
- Maintain a solid knowledge of financial and investment principles, estate planning techniques, as well as current tax law.
- Participate in other duties and projects as assigned.
What we look for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Mathematics or other related field preferred.
- Ability to multitask, work within deadlines, stay focused under pressure and produce accurate results.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and in a team environment.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills required.
- Proficiency and experience with Microsoft Office (Powerpoint, Word, Excel, Outlook).
If you are interested in working at Crescent Grove Advisors, please contact us at Careers@crescentgroveadvisors.com.
The material shown is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as accounting, legal, or tax advice. Crescent Grove Advisors is a registered investment adviser with the Securities and Exchange Commission; registration does not imply a certain level of skill or training. While efforts are made to ensure information contained herein is accurate, Crescent Grove Advisors cannot guarantee the accuracy of all such information presented.